- Ragging is strictly prohibited in any form; if someone found guilty, severe action will be taken.
- All visitors to the hostel including the parents/guardian will have to make necessary entries in the visitors’ book available at the hostel entrance with the security guard. All parents are allowed to meet their wards only on Saturday and Sunday.
- Students should not keep any unauthorized property and unauthorized guests in her room.
- No person, either guest or otherwise shall be permitted to stay overnight in any part of the hostel
- All students are expected to be back in the hostel by 7.00 in the night. If any student wishes to be away, should take permission from the concerned authority with appropriate reasons and prior confirmation from parents.
- Students are responsible for the safekeeping of their valuables. Students should provide their own locks and should take proper care of their belongings. Students should lock their room properly when they go outside. Each roommate must keep a key of the door lock of her room.
- Students should handle hostel equipments, furniture, mess property carefully and not abuse or tamper with it. If so then applicable fine will be charged by the hostel management.
- Students have to use water and electricity judiciously. If fan, tube, etc., found ON in the absence of the students at their rooms, fine will be charged by hostel authorities.
- Garbage and wastage only be put at garbage box available nearby hostel premises. Housekeeping facility available on particular day. Rest of the other days students has to take care of cleaning
- Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the hostel management rules.
- No student shall use the service of a hostel housekeeping person for personal work.
- Students will not enter rooms of other students without permission of the inmates.
- Every case of illness and accident must be reported immediately to the hostel authorities.
- No function or celebration shall be organized at hostel premises except with the permission of the concerned authorities.
- Students suffering from contagious disease will not be allowed to stay at hostel. Decision of the authorities in this regard will be final and binding. All cases of illness should be reported to the Medical-Officer of the institute through concerned authority.
- Allotment of room furniture etc. will be entirely at the discretion of the authorities and no complaint in this regard will be entertained.
- All matters relating to differences among students and complaints against theft shall be brought to the notice of the hostel management. No police complaint will be lodged by the student before taking prior permission from the hostel management.
- Any complaint from the society will result in strict action.
- Hostel accommodation (room) can be changed by the management if they found it necessary at any point of time.
- Students indulging in use of abusive and threatening language, physical fights, use of force to get unfair act accomplished, etc. will be punished. Further, they are liable to be expelled from the hostel/ Institute. No student should keep any fire-arms, lethal weapons, poisonous things or intoxicants of any kind in the Hostel. Students must not take law into their own hands
- Playing music/record player, talking on cellphones etc. loud enough to cause disturbance to his/her neighbor(s) is prohibited. Defaulters will be punished. Repeated acts will render cancellation of allotment of Hostel room.
- Students must look up the Hostel Notice Board regularly. The authorized member of the Institute staff can inspect the room of any student in the hostel at any time. Hostel inmates are supposed to keep I-cards with them and must present the same to any hostel or institute authority whenever asked for. Students must always carry their Identity Cards with them.
- Any complaints or suggestions should be reported to hostel rector first.
- Any eventuality that may occur during outside campus, the responsibility does not lie with the Institute authorities.
- Individual cooking in the room is not permitted. They are allowed to cook and eat in the given passage only.
- All electrical equipments such as heater, geyser, coffee maker machine, iron press are not allowed.
- Laundry facility is available on particular day with minimum charge.
- Every year hostel admission form filling is mandatory. Rooms should be booked in the month of May / Jun every year. All rights for allotment and cancellation of room are reserved by regulatory authorities only.
Time – Table
|1.||Wake up time||6.00 am|
|2.||Study time||6.00 am||8.00 am|
|3.||Breakfast||8.00 am||8. 30 am|
|4.||Journal writing time||8.30 am||9.30 am|
|5.||Lunch||As per recess time|
|6.||Free time (TV, sports etc)||5.00 pm||7.00 pm|
|7.||Attendance and Prayer||7.00 pm|
|8.||Dinner time||7.15 pm||8.00 pm|
|9.||Study time||8.00 pm||10.00 pm|
|10.||Sleeping time||Onwards 10.00 pm|
- Hot water available up to 7.00 am only
- All room doors must be opened at study time.
- Talking on mobile phones are allowed only in free time between 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm and on Sunday.