|S. N.||Name of the programme||Sanctioned Intake||DTE Code|
- Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates.-
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed the HSC Science with Physic and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subject Mathematics or Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.
Essential documents required for admissions
(For more information see www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in )
- Caste certificate (For other than Open)
- Non – creamy layer
- Caste validity certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
Please visit Shikshan Shulka Samiti Website for Fee Structure : www.sssamiti.orgScholarship:
All Central and State scholarship schemes are available.
As per All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in power of conferred under the clause (n) of section 10 of AICTE act 1987 (52 of 1987), our college do not accept the capitation fees under any circumstances during admission process.